Come and play at Caterpillar Café, Stratford-upon-Avon’s first dedicated family friendly café.
Offering fun activities for parents and children.
Find us at Tyler House Hub between 10am – 2pm on selected Fridays (see Events).
Entry to the café is £2.50*, which includes:
- UNLIMITED play, UNLIMITED squash and a snack.
- Specially designed play zone for toddlers and babies.
- Themed Craft Corner – free crafts each week for your little caterpillars to discover.
Also available (all individually priced):
- Cold lunches, hot drinks, cakes and snacks
- Sensory Corner – Explore the sights, sounds, textures and smells in our dark den.
- Free demonstrations – Visits from local groups offering taster sessions.
*6-12 months £1.50
0-6 months Free!
- No booking is required.
- Cash & Card accepted
- There is no on-site parking, but there is ample parking nearby on Tyler Street and local multi-storey car parks.
- Caterpillar Café is a not-for-profit organisation so all monies raised get put back into the equipment and activities to make the café even better!
Find out what activities we offer.
Food & Drink
From yummy toasties to scrumptious sandwiches for under £2.75!